Our micro diggers are perfect for accessing and working in small confined spaces. Our smallest digger is able to fit through a standard door frame making it an ideal machine when working with restricted access.
Our micro machines expand to wider tracks for added stability when digging and tracking.
- Quick change adjustable dozer blade to match expanded track width.
- One and two-way auxiliary hydraulic circuit, plumbed to the dipper arm, powers a wide range of attachments.
- Planetary final drives gives better tractive effort on difficult ground.
- Boom mounted work light for all working conditions.
- Reduced tail swing - The micro offers near zero tail swing with extended track position to operate in confined spaces.