We are looking for a Panel Beater/Paint Sprayer for a busy plant hire workshop.
The main work will be preparing and spraying plant equipment in preparation for hire/sale.
- Perform all work assigned in a timely manner, economically and to company standards.
- Advise workshop Foreman if additional work is required on a vehicle and seek their assistance and authority.
- Maintain a high level of competence for the work.
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained when dealing with customers.
- Operate equipment and carry out all duties in a safe manner.
- Maintain equipment, protective clothing and work areas in a clean, tidy and safe condition.
- Carry out any other duties as required
- The ability work efficiently and safely
- To produce work of the highest standard
- Minimum of 1 years’ post apprenticeship experience, ideally with level 3/4 qualifications.
- A full driving licence.
- Experience in diesel/hydraulic fitting
- Work with plant equipment
- Work with HGV vehicles
You will be Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful and Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service.
A competitive package will be offered to the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply: Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org