Service Administrator - Leeds Depot
Buckhurst Plant Hire was established in 1993 by the Walsh Family. From beginning in a small yard with only a handful of machines the company has grown in size to now operating from several depots with over 1000 pieces of machinery and plant. During this time Buckhurst has developed a reputation for supplying quality plant equipment at competitive prices. The high levels of customer service for which the company is known underpin this growth and have ensured that many loyal customers have relied on Buckhurst for their equipment for a many years.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team at our Leeds depot. You must be self-motivated with good IT skills and able to use your own initiative. Experience of using MS office is preferred but not essential.
You will be required to carry out general administration duties within the department as well as the key responsibilities below.
- Process and input all machinery service, inspection and maintenance paperwork in accordance with company procedure for all depots
- Process damage charges from all depots to customers including invoicing through the insphire program
- Manage tracker systems inc. Trakm8, Komtrak, Hy-Mate & Livelink
- Send out none reporting tracker report every week to all managers
- Every 3 months send out all outstanding jobs reports to all depot managers
- Manage all service reports for all depots – includes admin (updating spread sheet)
- General admin duties which include – filing, updates on system and spreadsheets
- Taxing all company assets where necessary – admin
- To raise all Leeds Purchase Orders, goods receive and deal with invoice queries
Excellent telephone manner and communications skills are essential as you will not just be dealing with internal staff, you shall also deal with our customers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £15,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year
12 Brown Avenue
Brown Lane Trading Estate
Required licence or certification:
To apply please send you CV to: email@example.com
2018-09-13T12:00:41.0000000+01:00 Published by Michael Doohan on September 13, 2018 at 12:00 PM
Return to Blog