We are seeking to appoint a full-time HSEQ manager to work in both an operational and strategic role. Reporting directly to the MD you will be tasked with site visits and also developing HSEQ systems. Based in the North West, but will involve some travel.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reporting directly into the Managing Director you will have full responsibility for the company's safety, health, environmental and quality systems and their management.
- You will coordinate activities in line with current legislation; managing risk assessments, and method statements,
- To implement and maintain group health & safety policies and ensure best practice codes are adhered to according to legislation.
- Advise, guide and coach personnel with the implementation of the Company Procedures
- Advise on all current occupational H&S and environmental legislation.
- Produce quarterly reports from our sites with regards to company performance.
- Audits and Inspections of health & safety practices to be carried out across the business.
Essential knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
- Operational experience within the Plant Sector
- Knowledge of relevant HSQE systems (ISO14001, ISO9001 and OHSAS18001)
- NEBOSH Diploma
- Minimum GradIOSH working towards CMIOSH
- Understanding of PUWER and LOLER
- Experience of advising in a multi-site environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable team member
Desirable but not essential:
- Lead on training (examples of training requirements detailed below)
- On=site operators i.e. 360o excavator 10 tonne above, signaller/banksman
- Workshop staff i.e. plant mover, abrasive wheels
- Delivery drivers i.e. loader securer, manual handling
- Office staff i.e. manual handling
This opportunity of HSEQ Advisor offers a competitive salary including excellent company benefits.
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the experience required, or perhaps would like to find out more, please email Lee.Gansler@bphsp.com
2017-03-08T10:15:28.0000000+00:00 Published by Jordan.Smith@bphsp.com on March 8, 2017 at 10:15 AM
Return to Blog